Friday, January 18, 2013

Telling Time with Cootie Catchers and Thunder Snow

It finally snowed here! It was beautiful and something very usual happened. We had thunder snow. It was quite surprising to see lightening and then hear thunder during a snowstorm. Thunder snow is rare and I am happy that I experienced it. Since it snowed we are having a snow day. I'm creating some Teacher Pay Teacher products. One of the things I created today are some Telling Time Cootie Catchers. Cootie Catchers are back around again for weddings, parties and of course school. Several of my little girls are madly making cootie catchers during any free time they may have. I decided to take advantage of the trend and make some for telling time. You can find them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover