Thursday, July 4, 2013

Throwback Thursday and Cat in a Hat

Happy Fourth of July Everyone!


Hi All I'm glad to be participating in The First Grade Parade: Throwback Thursday with Cara. I am sharing a fun game I made to go with the celebration of that famous guy. Should we say his name???... It doesn't bring up scary thoughts like the guy in Harry Potter....Val...Val...Vald....nope I just won't say it. Anyway kids love this cat and it isn't scary at all. I hope you can use this in your classroom!
Please come back and visit I'm hosting my first linky party "Christmas in July" and a contest for a some great prizes. I would love to have a lot of bloggy friends to join the fun!


I blogged about this is February 2013.

Well friends I am just totally crazy about what I have created for you all this week! Dr. Seuss' Birthday is coming up very soon and I wanted to celebrate with some new Math Centers. The Cat In The Hat There is a missing addend match up game with 32 cards and 16 matches, a missing addend worksheet and a two digit addition worksheet for your class celebration! Everything is ready for you. You need to print, cut and copy! It is that simple. math game
Get your Cat with a A Hat Activities here!




2 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for sharing this again with us! Stop by for my Throwback Thursday post plus a FREEBIE!

    Waving from The Teacher's Chatterbox,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to meet you. I am following you at Create with Joy.
    Many blessings,
    Janis www.janiscox.com Author of Tadeo Turtle

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover