Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Encouragement for you! Free Pumpkin Ten Frames Game! Dice Roll Fun

We are all busy, busy , busy this time of year with teacher conferences and preparing lessons. Once the "newness" wears off and we know our little honeys it is time to get down to work. I'm happy to say many of my little readers are making great progress. They mostly needed encouragement to use the skills they already possessed and to add the new ones we have been learning. I was so thrilled when some of my readers finally committed to tracking words today. What a difference it has made! We celebrated with high fives all the way around and one piece of candy corn for each of them. They loved it. I absolutely love candy corn just the plain old yellow, white and orange variety. I have to share it or I will eat the whole bag myself. It was a little treat that meant a lot. Sometimes that is all each one of us needs is a little treat to say, "Wow! I appreciate your hard work." I appreciate the hard work of teachers everywhere and here is your treat a math center freebie from my Teachers Pay Teachers Store. Pumpkin Ten Frames Dice Roll Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover