Thursday, October 25, 2012

Covering a Stool to Brighten Your Day! Small Things Matter

I'm not a person who likes everything to match in fact my home is filled with "Early American Goodwill" and "Nina and Charlie Stuff" my parents but I love to have spots of cheerfulness all about. I have some cheerful seating places in my classroom. I buy the stools at yardsales and Goodwill then I pick a fabric that I like and cover the stools. It is super simple and requires only some fabric,a stool, a staple gun and some padding (old t-shirts work great) The children love these cheerful spots and so do I. If you are interested in learning more about how to make some Cheerful Spots comment below and I will make a You Tube Video showing how. Don't forget to comment below! Some back soon and I will be sharing another art project using rectangles. Cheers! Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover