Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fraction Fun with a Pizza Cootie Catcher

It's pizza time! I love a good pizza and so does my family. We have several wonderful pizza places in town. I'm from the south and my hubby is from the north so he is the expert on really great pizza! You know the kind you fold up and eat kinda like a taco. At our place they have a 6.00 large cheese special on Mondays. It is a great price for two teachers with two kids living on a budget! So Mondays are usually pizza night. I have created this fun pizza cootie catcher. You can grab it on Google Drive here. I also have other cootie catchers in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store. I wanted to share Charlotte Diamond's I am a Pizza song with you all. It is favorite of my class.
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover