Sunday, December 2, 2012

Math Center Freebie Hootin for the Holidays Dice Roll

Enjoy this freebie. You will receive two dice roll game boards. One for three dice and one for two dice. You can differentiate as needed. These may be played individually or in pairs. The choice is yours. The games meet common core standards for kindergarten and first grade. The children will love these activities in your math centers.Hootin for the Holiday. Please check out my Reindeer Games Math Centers in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store. There are eight math centers ready to use in your classroom.
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! This will be an extra morning center for my kiddos next week. I teach second but it will be great review and something to ease them in to their day.
    Thanks again!
    Cathy
    www.thecurriculumcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I always could use more centers with dice!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover