Sunday, November 25, 2012

Martin Luther King, Jr. Peace, Love and Learning and Common Core

I am creating a new fully integrated unit that can be used year round but I am including ideas for math, literacy, social studies, technology, Martin Luther King, Jr , peace in the classroom and love for friends. Please become a follower at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store so you will know when it is ready. It is over 50 pages now and will be a great value. It will have something for all areas of your curriculum. Peace, love and learning!

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster award. Come take a look at my blog to see what it is all about.

    A basket full of apples

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're popular! I nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award too! I found it through TPT. You can check out my blog for the info and details on the award. :)

    -Margaret
    iHeartLiteracy

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover