Monday, November 12, 2012

Centers using a Classroom Website Day Seven of Ten Days of Technology for First Grade

I use my classroom website as part of my daily teaching in my classroom.  One of  the first things I do every year is show my honeys how to navigate the class website.  Even though it is mine I can assure you it is a treasure trove of links for learning!  There are links for literacy, math, art, literature and their are seasonal pages that are available only for a specific time.  The children use the website as a portal for activities during centers for both Math and Literacy.  Please visit  Mrs. Winchell's Website and see what you can find.  I have over 18,000 hits on the website.  I would like for you to comment on something you like or if you have a site that you think I would like please let me know!
Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover