Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Rest my Voice says the Nice Doctor Man

Over the past two weeks I have been struggling with a really sore throat but you know how we (teachers) are...we about have to be half dead to miss school. Today on the third trip to the doc. He said, "Well you really need to rest your voice." It took everything I had to not laugh at my nice doctor man! I said well you know I have 24 honeys that hang on my every word (I know I must be delusional if I really believe that.) Oh well we can only hope. So here I am on the couch with a heating pad on my neck and drinking ginger ale. I'm dreaming of first grade tomorrow when all my darlings will gaze upon me and know exactly what to do by the look on my sweet teacher face. I wish you all good cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover